Registered Nurse - BWRH1
Go to content
Mission, Vision & Values
Quality of Life Summary
Terms & Conditions
Long Term Care
Services for Seniors
Long-Term Care Calendars
News & Media
Inspiration Event 2016
Mental Health First Aid
For more information...
Opportunities > Careers
SUBJECT: REGULAR PART-TIME REGISTERED NURSE
There is an opening for a Regular Part-Time Registered Nurse.
1. Completion of College (diploma) or University Nursing Program (degree).
2. Current license in good standing as a Registered Nurse (RN) with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
3. Current CPR and First Aid Certification.
4. Specific Skills:
Team leadership experience considered an asset.
Demonstrated competency in all aspects of safe medication practice.
LTC experience preferred
PIECES, UFIRST, GPA training considered an asset.
Proficient computer skills and RAI-MDS knowledge and experience desirable
5. Demonstrated ability to monitor and evaluate health and education need of residents/family and staff.
6. Supervise registered practical nurses and unregulated care providers
7. Collaborate, plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate Resident Care.
Candidate must be available to work all shifts, including weekends.
| About Us | Our Services | Activities/Events | News & Media | Opportunities | Contact/Links |
General Site Map
Back to content
Back to main menu